Friday, 22 July 2005

Photo posting

I had a little photo-taking session last night and remembered to bring the camera in so we have some photo updates.

Completed Corkscrew Scarf (from Teva Durham's Loop-d-Loop book) in coaster-impersonation mode...



And in it's more natural state...



Inspired by pincushion that Clementine received in her BackTack stash from Kay at Mason-Dixon Knitting, I have made my own needle felted pin-cushion from some of the left over fleece I had accumulated from a couple of dry-felting workshops I had attended. It has ended up being somewhat reminiscent of a Christmas pudding, but I like it like that. Mali, from Mali Design, who ran the workshops waxes quite lyrical about each project taking on a life of its own so I just let the colour additions happen without really thinking about them. I'm happy with it (the photo is a little bit dark - I had trouble getting the exposure right - maybe the white background was a hindrance).

A couple of weeks ago I wrote about too many ideas/temptation. This next pic is the results of that little shopping expedition. I've started knitting this one up - it seems to be working! Woo hoo!

No comments: