Tuesday, 25 April 2006

No prizes for guessing...


paint tins
Originally uploaded by Paisley Womble.
...what I'll be doing for the next couple of weeks. The aim is to get my bedroom done by my birthday (12 May - same as Princess Genevieve), although I think the deadline is actually before then, because my parents are coming to stay in the week beforehand (not sure when) and I'm currently sleeping in my spare room.
Today is a public holiday in Australia - Anzac Day - so this morning I sealed/primed/undercoated the bare plaster wall in my room today. That needs 2 days at least to dry and cure before I can paint over it. This afternoon, once the shops opened, I went to Spotlight to get some fabrics for the Plain Spoken quilt and also to check out curtain options for my bedroom. I found some good fabric choices and I think I've made a decision on the pole/track dilemma. Then I headed for Bunnings to buy this paint. (Antique White USA and Garden Pond in case you're wondering).

2 comments:

Genevieve said...

have fun painting and make sure you're done before the birthday! no painting on birthdays! (unless you just want to)

Dipsy said...

Hi from Austria! Good luck with painting your bedroom - and I'm sure you'll be finished before your birthday - fingers crossed!