Wednesday, 28 June 2006

Too many socks?


too many socks?
Originally uploaded by Paisley Womble.
With lots of socks in the planning stage, I emptied my sock drawer into the clothes basket last night, to get a better idea of the sheer volume of socks in my possession. Is this too many do you think? Perhaps not. If they were overflowing out of the basket, then it might be a different matter.
And while I'm on the topic of socks, why is it that my favourite patterned socks get holes in them really quickly, whilst the boring old plain ones (that I'm secretly dying to throw out but can't because I can't bear to throw out perfectly good and serviceable socks) seem to last forever?

1 comment:

Genevieve said...

I've got a lot of socks, too. and I agree, it's always the patterned ones that get holes and the plain gym socks that seem to last on and on!