Monday, 3 July 2006

A quick meme for Monday

Filched from Pea Soup who nicked it from Pavlov's Cat who stole it from Quirkie.

YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME
(grandfather/grandmother on your father's side, your favorite sweet/lolly):
Naomi Werthers

YOUR FLY GIRL/GUY NAME
(first initial of first name followed by "izzle", first two or three letters of your last name followed by "dizzle"):
Pizzle Wodizzle

YOUR DETECTIVE NAME
(favourite color, favourite animal):
Purple Meerkat (????)

YOUR STAR WARS NAME
(first 3 letters of your name- last 3 letters of mother's maiden name, first 3 letters of your pet's name repeated twice):
Paista TabTab (sounds more like a rapper - Snoop Paista CatCat perhaps?!)

YOUR SUPERHERO NAME
("The", your favourite color, the automobile you drive):
The Purple Corolla (sounds a bit too hippy to be a superhero).

4 comments:

Elinoire said...

I hope you don't mind, but I pinched the meme from you, revised it just a tiny bit, and used it on my blog. :-) I couldn't resist.

Genevieve said...

OK, that would make my superhero name The Pink Volvo. That is horrible!

Paisley said...

I wasn't big on being the Purple Corolla either. Perhaps it works better with more blokey colours and cars. The Blue Falcon for instance..... or The Green Mustang.

Donna said...

Hmm, Pink Polar Bear doesn't quite cut it for my detective name ;)