Wednesday, 30 August 2006

The tortoise

Progress on projects Chez Paisley feels pretty slow at the moment. I get all inspired by the blogs that I read during the day (in between reference requests and my retrospective cataloguing project). I see so many beautiful creations on other people's blogs, that I go home determined to create a bit more beauty in my own little realm.

But progress is so slow. I'm stitching away at the quilting on the mariner's-compass-segments bag which seems to be taking forever. The Mossy Variation quilt is sitting on the coffee table looking at me every time I work on something else. There's a huge pile of ironing in the sewing room. I broke the zipper on the fly of my purple corduroy pants so now they need mending.

At least the garden is growing quite happily without too much interference from me.

No comments: