I blocked the aforementioned shawl.
Since I had finished a project, I allowed myself to cast on a new one. Making a little dent in the sock queue, I cast on for a pair of Broadripples. (Yarn is Cascade Fixation in Harlequin)
I cast around for some ideas on what to do with the 2 charm square packs of Kaffe Fassett fabrics that I bought last week at the quilt convention.
I also did a bit of gardening - potted up some cuttings and new hanging baskets and planted out a new Sedum and a new Chinese Star Jasmine (fingers crossed it does ok in this spot). We're close enough to the end of the hot weather now that I figure I can keep these new plants going..... I hope.