Friday, 20 April 2007

There is power in a union

I found this meme in my surfing travels here and thought it looked like fun. The Beatles seem slightly over-represented for a "random" selection but some of my answers made me smile.

INSTRUCTIONS

1. Put your music player on shuffle
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense.

NO CHEATING!

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
I want to hold your hand - The Beatles

WHAT'S YOUR OUTLOOK ON LIFE?
And I love her - The Beatles

WHAT DOES YOUR FAMILY THINK OF YOU?
Come anytime - Hoodoo Gurus

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Mary's Boy Child - Harry Belafonte

WHAT DO STRANGERS THINK OF YOU?
From me to you - The Beatles

WHAT DO YOUR EXS THINK OF YOU?
I walk away - Split Enz

HOW IS YOUR LOVE LIFE?
Raining angels - Max Sharam

HOW WILL YOUR LOVE LIFE BE IN THE FUTURE?
White shadows - Coldplay

WILL YOU GET MARRIED?
Turn off the light - Nelly Furtado

WILL YOU HAVE KIDS?
Across the universe - The Beatles

ARE YOU GOOD AT SCHOOL?
Scar - Missy Higgins

WILL YOU BE SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE?
Brickbat - Billy Bragg

WHAT SONG SHOULD THEY PLAY ON YOUR BIRTHDAY?
Don't go away - Oasis

WHAT SONG SHOULD THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Built up area - Flanders & Swann

THE SOUNDTRACK OF YOUR LIFE:
As sure as I am - Crowded House

YOU AND YOUR BEST FRIEND ARE:
Man on the moon - REM

HAPPY TIMES:
Oh! Darling - The Beatles

SAD TIMES:
A pict song - Billy Bragg

EVERY DAY:
Charmless Man - Blur

FOR TOMORROW:
Not myself - John Mayer

FOR YOU:
20 tons of TNT - Flanders & Swann

WHAT DOES NEXT YEAR HAVE IN STORE FOR ME?
Everywhere - Billy Bragg

WHAT DO I SAY WHEN LIFE GETS TOO HARD?
Like wow, wipeout - Hoodoo Gurus

WHAT SONG WILL I DANCE TO AT MY WEDDING?
Matilda, Matilda - Harry Belafonte

WHAT DO YOU WANT AS A CAREER?
Somebody's crying - Chris Isaak

YOUR FAVOURITE SAYING?
Here comes the sun - Joe Brown

HOW WILL I DIE?
Talk - Coldplay

THE SONG THAT YOU'LL PUT AS YOUR SUBJECT?
There is power in a union - Billy Bragg

1 comment:

nuttnbunny said...

Superb! Strangley I'm adding my first shuffle list to my blog today. Will steal your meme next week.

So glad you're on the Ester KAL! And that I've found you...

:-)