Friday, 25 May 2007

For the benefit of T2


sock ribbing, originally uploaded by Paisley Womble.

We interrupt our regularly scheduled blogging program to bring a special announcement expressly for the benefit of T2 (who reportedly keeps logging on to this here channel and muttering under his breath "she hasn't started them yet" - "them" being his second pair of socks).
T2 - This is the second of Unky D's socks. See that little bit of knitting above my thumb in the picture? That's what I did on the train this morning and I've got the same amount to do on the train tonight, then these socks are finito. I promise that while I am on holidays, I will start a new pair of socks for you in that nice brown alpaca yarn.

1 comment:

nuttnbunny said...

WIth all that new sock yarn stash he shouldn't have to wait long :-)