Thursday, 21 June 2007

Happy Birthday Sea Breeze

In truth, I finished these stockings ages ago, but since they were a birthday present for S whose birthday has only just come around, I had put off photographing them with the thought that there was plenty of time. I meant to do a little photography with them last Sunday, when I actually had some natural light. Alas I realised I had forgotten as it got to 5pm and the light was all but gone already (tomorrow is the shortest day of the year here).
So anyway, I took these shots with the flash last night. The colour in them is actually a reasonable approximation of the red, but I really do prefer to take my photos in natural light.
We're scheduled to have High Tea this weekend. Perhaps I can prevail on S to wear them and we can do some "location" shots.

1 comment:

Genevieve said...

v. lovely and I would love to see location shots!