Friday, 31 August 2007

Drunken Bee progress

I'm tempted to mix things up a little for the second sock. I've gotten used to the swing of this pattern now. But if I'm honest, although I like the way it looks, and although I'm sure it will be lovely to wear, I don't think I can face knitting this same sock all over again to make the pair.
Nor, on the other hand, can I countenance the idea of succumbing totally to the dreaded Second Sock Syndrome. I like to think that I'm made of sterner stuff than that.
So, to that end, I plan to take inspiration from Guru Donni, who recently launched the SSSLG. [* Paisley waits patiently while readers go and check out what that acronym stands for. You're back? Ok.]
How revolutionary is that?! Knock over 2 patterns from the sock queue for the time investment of 1 pair of socks.

2 comments:

Dave said...

Oh, but it's gorgeous!! You're really going ... fraternal? I await the "twin."

Friend of Paisley Guru said...

Well. Have you planned the pattern for the next sock? I await.