Monday, 8 October 2007

50

That's how many patterns are now queued up on my Ravelry account. One of my favourite activities (when Raveling) is re-arranging my queue order. I guess I'm not really under any illusions that I will ever knit all of these patterns. If I was, then I'd probably be in a mad panic by now and would be swearing an oath to not add any more patterns until something is removed or cast-on.

What's at the top of the queue right now? A plain vanilla pair of toe-up socks using Colinette Jitterbug. I have two skeins of this stuff, but I've read quite a few posts from people who've found the yardage a bit on the scant side. So I'm going to try out a two-at-once toe-up pair to see how far the yarn will go on my feet before I make a cuff-down pair from the second skein.

1 comment:

OzKnitter said...

Love the Ravelry queue. Makes it so easy to mark patterns that you want to knit or want to refer too again.