Sunday, 21 October 2007

following through


follow through, originally uploaded by Paisley Womble.

For a few years now, my girlfriends and I have been saying that we'd like to learn to play golf. But we never did anything about it. This year, C and I have pulled our fingers out and we've just completed a beginner clinic series.
This morning we had a hit out over 9 holes and I got to christen my new set of clubs. We're a bit slow at the moment. It took us the best part of 2.5 hours to finish just 9 holes. I think it will take us a while to build up to a full 18 - especially as the weather gets warmer. It's about 30 deg out there today and playing in anything much warmer than that could be quite distressing. Still, with a good hat and plenty of water, it's a lovely way to spend a Sunday morning.

1 comment:

Genevieve said...

hooray! looks like fun.