Sunday, 7 October 2007

Knitting and Moo

Quite a lot on knitting going on, but it's not very interesting to photograph yet. Cue photo of seemingly endless garter stitch.
baby a shawl start


I've successfully knit one sock using magic loop for the first time.
elongated corded rib sock

Once its mate is completed then the next challenge will be two at once on magic loop. Baby steps. Baby steps.

I signed up for a pro Flickr account a few weeks ago and they are currently including a sample pack of 10 Moo cards with membership. I got mine in the mail on Friday.
moo cards

I like them, but I'm not sure that I really have a use for them. They're beautifully presented and they have a certain appeal for those stationery fetishists amongst us. I guess I can take them out from time to time and admire them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job on a first try! I got my business cards from Print Peppermint. I bought them since they offer a 10% off coupon. I was really impressed on how beautiful they look. And just like you, I don't have a use for them for now. But I really do enjoy admiring them.