Sunday, 16 December 2007

Le cardi bamboo est fini

Seamless, slippy, slinky, soft and smooth.... so the buttons are a necessity, although I'm not 100% happy with the button loops. No matter.
bamboo cardi fin front

I managed to take a photo of the back with the camera held over my shoulder. No luck with keeping it in focus though.
Bamboo Cardi fin back

This finished project ended up really looking nothing like the original Soy Cardi pattern that it was based on. However I'm really happy with the way it has turned out. The top-down construction really lends itself to trying it on as you go and just winging it.
I guess in the grand scheme of things, this project didn't take that long. But now I want something that's a bit quicker. So I've cast on for a February Baby Jacket.
Feb BJ start


(Baby A's Stonington Shawl is blocking at the moment. It's grown by about third so now it's a bit bigger than I would have intended. I'll post some photos once it's dry)

2 comments:

Donyale said...

looks lovely - I know how comfy it will be.

Genevieve said...

I love it.