Tuesday, 4 March 2008

Snuffle


DSC02047, originally uploaded by Paisley Womble.

It's 2pm on a week day and I'm still in my jammies. Nuff said.

On the upside, I've spent the last couple of hours catching up on my blog-reading and knitting whilst waiting for my dial-up internet access to load - I know... I know... in these modern enlightened times I really should be on a broadband plan... I'm waiting till I get a new computer though which will hopefully be in the next couple of months if I can get myself organised. I might even get myself a new ipod nano while I'm at it.... I digress. Where was I?
Ah, yes, catching up on other bloggers and knitting this green ribby thing. Hopefully this will turn out to be about the right size soaker for a new born. Baby A is due at the end of April/early May (S is willing the bub to hang on until May after T2's exams) and I'm going on holidays for half of April so I'm madly trying to do as much baby knitting as I can before then.
The other benefit of being home sick? I get to veg out in front of the cricket this arvo with a cuppa and a bit more knitting. I'll be back to real world tomorrow, so for now, please excuse me.

2 comments:

Genevieve said...

hope you feel better soon!

Lynne said...

Get well soon!