Monday, 23 June 2008

In the past week I have...

...finished another Shedir hat.
DSC02718


...made a heart hat to go with the Richmond Tigers BSJ.
DSC02719


...cast on for a new pair of train-knitting socks. (Noro Kureyon Sock yarn - I'm loving how the colours are coming through so far)
DSC02720


...cast on (and nearly finished) a leafy Foliage cap in bamboo/cotton.
DSC02722


I feel like I'm in a productive groove right now. Things are going on and off the needles at regular intervals with no unfinished business lurking in the closet causing me guilts.

Of course now that I've said that out loud (so-to-speak), all knitting hell is bound to break loose. Whatever. Knit happens.

3 comments:

Donni said...

Wow - you have been one busy busy lady....

Genevieve said...

good lord, you have accomplished much.

well done.

Melinda said...

Wow - so productive! I LOVE the foliage!