Thursday, 19 June 2008

Some finished socks


DSC02712, originally uploaded by Paisley Womble.

My knit WIPs are pretty much under control at the moment. No long-lingering UFOs. Just a pair of train-knitting socks and one-at-a-time smallish home- / tv-watching-knitting projects.
I've signed up for another year of the Tour de France KAL, again as a sprinter in a green jersey. I ummed and aahhhed about signing up for this. I couldn't really see anything in my Ravelry queue that would really fit any of the themes and I didn't want to find something else just for the sake of it. In the end I decided to stretch the definition because the point is to have fun, not beat yourself up over things. So I'm going to make the Lace Ribbon Scarf by Veronik Avery. The oh-so-tenuous connection with le tour? Veronik is from French-speaking Canada (I think...). 'Nuff said.

No comments: