Tuesday, 27 January 2009

I don't want to go outside

We're all amateur meteorologists in our comfy air conditioned office - or perhaps just frustrated weather girls....

Anyway, it's about time for me to go home and I've been refreshing the current outside temperatures for the last hour and they keep going up - between 4 and 6pm this arvo it has gone from 30 (hot but manageable) to 36 (hot and pretty darn uncomfortable).

I'm not looking forward to the next 4 days - they're forecasting 40 degrees up until Saturday.

Not happy. Perhaps I should move to Minnesota where Garrison Keillor tells me it is way below freezing.

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Hmm! We're hoping the 37*C predicted for this Saturday doesn't eventuate and spoil The Wedding.

Good luck keeping cool.

donyale said...

I am OVER this temperature thing at the moment! Want to live in the snow!