Sunday, 11 January 2009

Mr Greyjeans in progress


DSC02945, originally uploaded by Paisley Womble.

Knitting up pretty fast and furious. It's been a pretty cool start to the year, although it may heat up a bit next week. It's been cool enough to knit without the air conditioner on, so I've been making the most of it.
This weekend I've been doing my usual trick of avoiding going to the supermarket. So yesterday I tidied up the pantry and the fridge, finding things to cook without having to leave the house. I made pareepu and rice with katta sambal. I hadn't made that in ages and I'd forgotten how satisfying that can be.
But now I'm out of milk and I really feel like some meat for dinner. So I guess it's Safeway or bust.

1 comment:

Genevieve said...

can you get your groceries delivered? I actually like going to the grocery, so I never mind it, but when I need a LOT of stuff, I order online. Since I don't have a car and I live on a 3rd floor walk up it's much easier that way!