Thursday, 1 January 2009

Pretty lace piccies


DSC02938, originally uploaded by Paisley Womble.

Pattern: Amanda's Shawl from Yarn Magazine Issue 5 (Jan 2007)
Yarn: Marta's Yarns 2 ply merino (laceweight)
Needles: 3.75mm Addi circs

If I was given to a more floral turn of phrase, then I could wax lyrical about how floaty and delicate and wondrous this lace-work is. As it is, let me just say that I am pretty happy with it and that I can see more lace in my near future. Click the pic to see more detailed photos on my Flickr-stream.

Happy New Year.

3 comments:

Lynne said...

I said on your last post that it was gorgeous and so it is - breathtakingly gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Wow - looks amazing. Looking forward to seeing it in person.
Happy New Year
C.

Anonymous said...

I want plums to preserve or make into jam. Love Nephew Jack Snooksy