Monday, 25 May 2009

Falling off the (unofficial) wagon...

Does it count as breaking your yarn diet if you never officially declared yourself on one?

Handmaiden Casbah Sock in Aurora. (soft... mmmm.... soft.....)

DSC03130

Dream in Color Smooshy in Plum Paisley (I just had to see what all the fuss was about.... And I can now report that smooshy is the perfect product name)

DSC03131

Crazy Zauberball (this stuff just looked like fun - it was the catalyst for the splurge...)

DSC03132

These all came from Simply Socks Yarn Company where I window shop... a lot... and buy... occasionally. Allison has a really great selection of sock yarns and her international shipping is reasonably priced and pretty speedy.

My crystal ball tells me that it can also see more yarn in my near future. Given that Morris and Sons has just opened near where I work and they're having their winter sale at the moment, I'm not surprised....

1 comment:

Lynne said...

I'd fall off the wagon for plum coloured Smooshy if I dared window shop!!

Bee-yoo-tee-full!