Saturday, 2 May 2009

New shoes, new socks


DSC03099, originally uploaded by Paisley Womble.

My name is Paisley and I am a Keens addict. This is my third pair and I have no intention of going cold turkey.

The socks are the second instalment of my six books project. Textured mosaic patterns from More Sensational Knitted Socks by Charlene Schurch. These were the perfect project for using up leftover partial-balls of sock yarn. In hindsight, this wasn't the best colour combination to select for the mosaic pattern to jump out. More contrast is really required. But they're comfy and I like the way they look nonetheless.

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Very nice socks, they go well with those shoes.

Do you want me to post the socks for April textures since they would have been knitted in April to be finished already?

Genevieve said...

so cute, both the socks & shoes!