Tuesday, 12 May 2009

Some swag...

We have a small whiteboard that sits in front of the reference desk at work on which my boss usually writes up a couple of newsworthy headlines from the day's papers.

Today is a slow news day (until tonight when the Federal budget gets released) so the fact that it is my birthday has been plastered all over the whiteboard instead. Which means that I'm getting a constant stream of "Happy Birthday"s. Which is nice - if a little unnerving.

My "twin" Genevieve and I swap pressies every year and I'm feeling very spoilt. Genevieve has sent me....

...a book;
DSC03113

some sock yarn;
DSC03115

some laceweight yarn;
DSC03111

and some choccies (in consumption as we speak - no piccies)

Thank you Genevieve! Happy Birthday to you too!

2 comments:

Genevieve said...

yay! happy birthday!!!

At the office they announce everyone's birthday on the intranet so I am getting emails all day long.

And today is the 85th birthday party of one of the name partners. I'm pretending it's for me, though.

Lynne said...

Happy belated birthday!