Monday, 19 April 2010

Saturday afternoon...


DSC03389, originally uploaded by Paisley Womble.

... I got a bee in my bonnet about using up some of my sock yarn leftovers and having another pair of good plain socks to take on my next holiday, fished out my recently acquired copy of Cat Bordhi's Personal Footprints for Insouciant Sock Knitters and knit nearly this entire sock. I had to stop after The Bill finished as my fingers were starting to cramp, so I finished off the cuff on Sunday morning.
Second sock is well underway, but going not-so-fast.

3 comments:

Lynne said...

A good use of leftovers - well done!

handmade toys said...

Hello Paisley, it seems you've taken my name - which I thought was unique until I found your blog :)

Paisley said...

 We Wombles get to choose our own name from Great Uncle Bulgaria's atlas. Paisley is a town near Glasgow in Scotland. I've met a few Paisleys in my web travels. We're a select bunch although we're not unique. :-)