Sunday, 6 June 2010

Pinned


IMG_0914, originally uploaded by Paisley Womble.

I finally finished the knitting on Seabreeze's cardigan last night. I swatched before starting this project. I even washed the swatch, which is unusual for me. So while I was knitting away, I kept looking at it, thinking, "this looks too small, it looks way too small..... but I got gauge after washing my swatch, so all should be ok.... I hope....."
The Yarn Harlot recently posted about wet-blocking before sewing up so I took inspiration and this morning I gave the pieces a little bath, then spent some time pinning them out so that they matched the measurements on the schematic. You know what? I think it's going to be ok.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Ooo! I hope it is okay - all that work could be frustrating if it doesn't fit! Fingers and toes crossed! No, not really; I'm sure you've got it all sorted!