Sunday, 28 August 2011

bags are my bag baby

A few years ago I made bag for SeaBreeze.
Christmas bag reverse
It has been so well used that it no longer looks like this. The fabric is worn through in various spots and looking rather grubby.

So I was asked for a new bag "just like it". The original bag was improvised both in fabric choice and size and I didn't feel that I could re-produce the bag satisfactorily, so when Noodlehead published her new "Go Anywhere Bag" pattern last week, I thought it might produce a pleasing alternative.
Go Anywhere Bag
Just like the original? No, but I hope its more sophisticated stylings will suit the new owner.

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Definitely more sophisticated but just as useful!

Anonymous said...

Just wondering if SeaBreaze liked her new bag??
C.