Thursday, 15 December 2011

Six Books Project 2011 done

Another Six Books Project is completed.  There's no modelling shot of the pink socks as they are a present for a little someone with much smaller feet than I.
Somewhat accidentally, this year's projects mostly ended up being socks.  Some of my planned projects didn't go ahead, but I have completed six projects from previously-un-used knitting books in my stash.

Floral Lace Anklets from Lace Style
Good Plain Sock Recipe from Knitting Rules!
Denmark Socks from Knitting on the Road
Cable Top Socks from Socks Soar on Two Circular Needles
Brattleboro Hat from New England Knits
Wedge Socks from Knit. Sock. Love.
IMG_1615 Stripey sock Saturday IMG_1521 Cable Top socks 001 IMG_1398

See the projects on Ravelry.

So what's my challenge for next year?  I may regret this, but I'm going to try and make 12 Pairs of Socks in 2012.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Congratulations on your six finishes from six books (I should try that I think)! Good luck with your goal for 2012!