Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Can you fall off the wagon...

...if you never officially declared yourself on it?*

With the onset of the cold weather, wool has started throwing itself at me.  That can be the only explanation.

Some Noro Silk Garden Sock (there was one ball left in this colourway that I've long been lusting after)
IMG_0221[1]

Some Noro Taiyo Sock (I've been very keen to try this out and was just waiting until my LYS got it in stock.  Mission accomplished)
IMG_0219[1]

Some 4 ply Cormo from Kylie's Ton of Wool project.
IMG_0209

A handpainted sock blank in "Bamboo Bunny" from Ixchelbunny - dyed to make a pair of identical socks.
IMG_0208

Some ridiculously soft Camel / Angora / Silk roving that I may never spin.  Patting it might be the pinacle of the joy that is possible.
IMG_0207

*At least, I'm pretty sure I didn't.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Lovely acquisitions.