Tuesday, 31 December 2013

so long 2013

(lots of pics…)

 In 2013, I knit some socks…

 … I learnt to steek….

 …I re-visited spindle spinning and this time, it clicked…

and the spindle stash magically increased...
 

… I did some sewing too, but it's all been blogged before, or it's un-photographed, and if there's no photos, it didn't happen… 

… I spent 3 weeks in Spain and Portugal...
 (Madrid,
  
 Granada,
 
Seville,
 
Lisbon,
 
Porto,
 
Santiago de Compostela,
 
Barcelona,
 
Logrono,
 
San Sebastian (Donostia)
 ),

followed by a week in England which included a trip to the National Trust property of Tyntesfield,

and the Fashion & Textile Museum (Bermondsey St, London) to see Kaffe Fassett: A Life in Colour.

 … I did my annual shoe count… 52 pairs in the collection. As far as storage goes, I think I have reached peak shoe.

What will 2014 bring? More knitting, more sewing, more travel, more shoes and the continuing fantasy of less clutter.

 Happy New Year.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Sounds like a busy year to me! A Kaffe Fassett exhibition -- yum!

Happy New Year!

Ps unfortunately I was not able to view any of your photos on my iPad, not in Feedly or Safari.